Benefits of a Roof-Mounted system
- Use roof space that otherwise would go unused to generate you electricity. This adds direct value to your home!
- Minimize access of un-qualified individuals to your Solar Energy System.
- Keep your electric generation closer to the point of use. Shorter wire runs yield higher efficiency systems.
Potential Drawbacks of a Roof-Mounted system
- High temperatures on the roof cause the panels to be hotter. This causes the panels to lose some of their efficiency.
- If the roof is damaged or in need of repairs, a roof replacement may be necessary prior to installation of a roof-mounted system.
- Roof-mounted systems generally require roof penetration. We take great care to seal all penetration points, but be sure you are aware how this may affect your roof’s warranty.
We can mount to almost any roofing material. Give us a call and we’ll let you know if you are eligible for a roof-mount system!